Rebel Hill Brewing Company is a purveyor of small batch hand crafted ales.
Rebel Hill Brewing Company opened in March 2018 and is located inside the Westside retail complex on the out skirts of Phoenixville, PA. Operating on 7 BBL brewhouse we focus on IPA, Saison, and Stout but appreciate and brew all styles of beer.
Rebel Hill was founded by long time home brewer Greg Kluge and with help from his wife Corrinne Kluge culminated into community based brewery that hopes to organically grow both culinarily and artistically.
We now offer a full food menu curated by Chef Michael Falcone. All dishes are sourced locally whenever possible and always made fresh. The menu is ever changing so check back often. To see the latest offering check out the
Sorry no outside food allowed.
T-Th 4p–10p (4p-9p)
F 4p–11p (4p-10p)
Sat 12p–11p (12p-10p)
Su 12p–8p (12p-7p)
420 Schuylkill Rd. Suite 100
Phoenixville, PA 19460
we currently ARE hiring The following Positions
We are looking for a qualified person to join the kitchen team, as Part-time weekend Line/Prep Cook. Our cooks are responsible for accurately and efficiently preparing meats, fish, vegetables, etc., and other elements of the menu as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. The cook performs other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation, including plating and garnishing of cooked items, and preparing appropriate garnishes for all menu items.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in a convection oven, panini presses, induction burners, and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line station to assure a smooth service period.
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to determined portion sizes and recipe specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, panini presses, induction burners, convection oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty.
Experience in kitchen preparation and cooking required.
Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
Be able to work in close quarters and a standing position for long periods of time
Must be 21 years old or older
How To Apply
Download the job application:
Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.