Rebel Hill Brewing Company is a purveyor of small batch hand crafted ales.
Rebel Hill Brewing Company opened in March 2018 and is located inside the Westside retail complex on the out skirts of Phoenixville, PA. Operating on 7 BBL brewhouse we focus on IPA, Saison, and Stout but appreciate and brew all styles of beer.
Rebel Hill was founded by long time home brewer Greg Kluge and with help from his wife Corrinne Kluge culminated into community based brewery that hopes to organically grow both culinarily and artistically.
We now offer a full food menu curated by Chef Michael Falcone. All dishes are sourced locally whenever possible and always made fresh. The menu is ever changing so check back often. To see the latest offering check out the
Sorry no outside food allowed.
T-Th 4p–10p (4p-9p)
F 4p–11p (4p-10p)
Sat 12p–11p (12p-10p)
Su 12p–8p (12p-7p)
420 Schuylkill Rd.
Phoenixville, PA 19460
we currently ARE hiring The following Positions
We're looking for a highly motivated, food runners/bussers who can work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest centric environment. The Food Runner/Busser is responsible for delivering food to guests in a timely and accurate manner. The ideal Food Runner is detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
Role and Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service by quickly and efficiently clearing and resetting restaurant tables
- Deliver food to guests
- Organizing food by table and inspecting for quality and correctness
- Support other areas of the restaurant as necessary, such as setup, cleanup, prep work and equipment maintenance
- Ability to work standing up and walking during entire shift for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to continuously reach, carry, lift, bend, stoop and wipe
Previous restaurant experience is highly preferred
Must be 18 years old or older
How To Apply
Download the job application:
Email the completed application and a copy of your resume to email@example.com.